- Reduce solar heat gain by up to 90%
- Provide outdoor comfort and indoor climate control
- Stylish, durable and easy to clean
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric ensures long lasting colour
- Create additional covered outdoor living spaces
- Colours & Designs are water-repellent
- Nautica fabrics are waterproof
Rinse immediately with clean water and dry thoroughly. Do not use bleach on underside of Docril Nautica fabrics. General marking and mould is inevitable for outdoor fabrics, prompt attention to the affected area will minimise the chance of staining or fabric degradation.
To obtain the maximum life from Docril awning and blind products, the following points should be noted:
- Keep the fabric clean by hosing regularly to remove dust, bird droppings and other solid particles.
- No powered, high pressure washes to be used for cleaning fabric. * Warranty will be voided.
- Do not apply detergents, cleaning fluids or insecticides. Bleach products should not be used to clean the PU coating on the
underside of Docril Nautica fabrics, as bleach will discolour the coating. Strictly use a mild soap solution and water only for cleaning.
- Keep petrol, oil, solvents, kerosene and other similar fluids away from the fabric.
- Do not allow bird droppings, earth, sand, or vegetable matter to remain in contact with the fabric.
- Water based stains should be treated first by rinsing with cold water. If this is not sufficient, Docril may be washed with a mild solution of soap in lukewarm water and rinsed thoroughly. We recommend gentle brushing with a soft brush or sponge as harsh scrubbing can damage the teflon coating.
- It is important that a Docril awning or blind is let down to dry after wet weather and should not be rolled up or stowed away when wet. Outdoor furniture and cushions should also be dried before storing away.
Clean throughout with non-abrasive household cleaners, diluted rubbing alcohol or diluted bleach – 1:20 concentration.